We, as a family owned and managed business, think in generations and not in financial quarters.
We keep our promises since 1853.
We passionately deliver highly competitive packaging solutions to our customers’ supply chain.
Facts and figures about Hamburger Hungaria
- One of the leading and high-tech containerboard paper manufacturers in Europe
- Strategic Partnership with the Hungarian Government
- One of the most significant unit of environmental protection in Hungary
- 2000 tons recycled containerboard production a day
- Recycling 95% of the waste paper collected in Hungary
- 80 % of all paper grades produced in Hungary
- 80% export sales
- "Investors of the Year 2008" Award for the investment of Paper Machine 7
- State-of-the-art power plant in order energy self-sufficiency and utilization of residual waste from paper production
- The latest technologies in production, environmental protection and safety
The specialties of Hamburger Hungaria are the high quality and innovative brown lightweight containerboard papers improving economic and environmental performance by
- Efficient recycling
- Reduced environment impact
- Lower emissions
- Less and less paper waste generated
- Excellent runnability
Another Record Year at Hamburger Hungaria in 2017
Another Record Year at Hamburger...
The President of Hungary visited the stand of Prinzhorn Group Hungary at Ökoindustria Environmental Exhibition, Budapest November 10th 2017
The President of Hungary visited the...
Hamburger Recycling, part of Austrian Prinzhorn Group, strengthens its Turkish operations with the acquisition of recycling company Kastas Kagit
Hamburger Recycling, part of Austrian...
Dunapack Packaging boost its Romanian operations with new corrugated packaging plant in Bucharest area and significant technical update of existing Dunapack Rambox plant
Dunapack Packaging boost its Romanian...
Hamburger Containerboard in Numbers
Mio Tons produced