We recognize the importance of business continuity and our customer's products that sustain the public and communities we work with. We continue to make essential products such as packaging for food, consumer goods, and online deliveries. In addition, we have a responsibility to those communities where our mills provide energy, heat, and wastewater treatment. We are in a strong position to face these challenges.
Our priority is the health and safety of our employees and we are keeping them informed on a daily bases.
In our group headquarters and in our mill we have created a response team that closely monitors developments, assesses risks, provides guidance, and implements preventive measures in accordance with all government regulation and recommendation.
- Suspended all non-essential meetings, training, and travel
- Interrupted all conferences, factory tours, and participation in trade fairs
- Communicated hygiene policy thru information campaigns to employees, contractors, and our customers
- Set up remote workstations for the majority of our office staff and actively encourage home-based work
- Introduced to allow physical distancing and improved safety procedures at our plants
- Reorganised shifts, staggered shift changes, and increased controls at the gate
We continue to support the paper industry by sharing ideas, offering support and guidance, and identifying when others are having difficulties.
Our business priority is to continue to deliver our products while strictly complying with the rules and regulations set by local governments. Our teams are empowered to act quickly and decisively. As this situation changes rapidly, we need to communicate regularly with suppliers, customers, local communities and governments. We thank all our employees and ask everyone to stay safe, be patient and support each other.
Together as a team, we are strong!