Spreerecycling GmbH & Co. KG is a subsidiary of Hamburger Rieger GmbH. Since 2013 she has been operating a so-called EBS thermal power station in the Black Pump industrial park on behalf of Hamburger Rieger GmbH. The plant uses the energy contained in the waste, taking into account a high environmental standard and state-of-the-art technology, in a combined heat and power plant to generate electricity and steam. The neighboring paper mill is supplied completely with the process steam required for production. The electrical energy is fed into the public power grid.
In the EBS thermal power station, various municipal and commercial wastes from external deliveries are thermally recycled by adding the capture materials and fiber sludges produced in the paper mill.
The company employs 50 people.
- Supply of paper production with process steam
- Contribute to the Brandenburg waste disposal plan
- Recognize, design and use synergies
- Relief for the surrounding waste disposal companies and the paper mill through waste acceptance
- efficient and environmentally friendly utilization of the energy contained in the waste through thermal conversion into electricity and steam
- Utilization of the synergy effects due to the proximity in the industrial park of Schwarze Pumpe