Hamburger Containerboard Dunaujvaros is running at full capacity, in favour of your own health only authorizes access its site in cases required for production
In order to provide you with the best service possible, some of our employees switched to teleworking. Please do not hesitate to contact them via e-mail or phone.
Facts and figures about Hamburger Hungaria
- One of the leading and high-tech containerboard paper manufacturers in Europe
- Strategic Partnership with the Hungarian Government
- One of the most significant unit of environmental protection in Hungary
- 2000 tons recycled containerboard production a day
- Recycling 95% of the waste paper collected in Hungary
- 80% export sales
- "Investors of the Year 2008" Award for the investment of Paper Machine 7
- State-of-the-art power plant in order energy self-sufficiency and utilization of residual waste from paper production
- The latest technologies in production, environmental protection and safety
The specialties of Hamburger Hungaria are the high quality and innovative brown lightweight containerboard papers improving economic and environmental performance by
- Efficient recycling
- Reduced environment impact
- Lower emissions
- Less and less paper waste generated
- Excellent runnability
Corona Virus News
Corona Virus News
The Lab of Hamburger Hungaria received DCC Certificate of Excellence
The Lab of Hamburger Hungaria received...
Hamburger Hungaria Ltd on the Hungarian TOP500 List
Hamburger Hungaria Ltd on the...
HBLF ÔÇťBusiness World for the Environment AwardÔÇŁ for Hamburger Hungaria Ltd
HBLF ÔÇťBusiness World for the...
Hamburger Containerboard Division
Your quick link to our division's headquarters: Hamburger Containerboard Division. See all relevant sales information such as product specifications and contacts.
Hamburger Containerboard in Numbers
Mio Tons produced
Founded in 1853, we are still a family owned and managed group with 9,800 employees in 16 countries, and a European market leader in the packaging, paper, and recycling industry.
Want to learn more about how we run our business differently?
We, as a family owned and managed business, think in generations and not in financial quarters.
We keep our promises since 1853.
We passionately deliver highly competitive packaging solutions to our customersÔÇÖ supply chain.