to Hamburger Containerboard in Hungary
Facts and figures about Hamburger Hungaria
- One of the leading and high-tech containerboard paper manufacturers in Europe
- Strategic Partnership with the Hungarian Government
- One of the most significant unit of environmental protection in Hungary
- 2000 tons recycled containerboard production a day
- Recycling 95% of the waste paper collected in Hungary
- 80 % of all paper grades produced in Hungary
- 80% export sales
- "Investors of the Year 2008" Award for the investment of Paper Machine 7
- State-of-the-art power plant in order energy self-sufficiency and utilization of residual waste from paper production
- The latest technologies in production, environmental protection and safety
The specialties of Hamburger Hungaria are the high quality and innovative brown lightweight containerboard papers improving economic and environmental performance by
- Efficient recycling
- Reduced environment impact
- Lower emissions
- Less and less paper waste generated
- Excellent runnability
Milestone in the construction of the new PM 2 papermachine completed
Milestone in the construction of the...
Prinzhorn Group acquires 5,400 hectares of forestry in Langau close to Gaming.
Prinzhorn Group acquires 5,400...
Groundbreaking ceremony for paper machine no. 2 for Hamburger Containerboard at the Spremberg location. Preliminary work successfully completed.
Groundbreaking ceremony for paper...
Start of construction of Paper Machine 2 at Hamburger Rieger GmbH in Spremberg.
Start of construction of Paper Machine...
Hamburger Containerboard Division
Your quick link to our division's headquarters: Hamburger Containerboard Division. See all relevant sales information such as product specifications and contacts.
Hamburger Containerboard in Numbers
Mio Tons produced
Founded in 1853, we are still a family owned and managed group with 9,800 employees in 16 countries, and a European market leader in the packaging, paper, and recycling industry.
With an annual turnover of 1,90 billion Euro, our group ranks number three in Europe and plans to double its size by 2030.
Want to learn more about how we run our business differently? Watch our movie!
We, as a family owned and managed business, think in generations and not in financial quarters.
We keep our promises since 1853.
We passionately deliver highly competitive packaging solutions to our customers’ supply chain.